Pathways to Leadership is an interactive coaches workshop aimed at building a better relationship between coaches and their athletes.
During the past 20 years of leadership training, over 3,000 exceptional student athletes throughout the U.S. have discussed at great length, their coaches and what they believe can be done to improve it.
20 YEARS of in depth discussion and interaction with over 3,000 of the top student high school athletes in the country...
Thus, Pathway to Leadership has been created. These teenagers asked Ken Braid and Bill Walker to go to high schools and express their concerns, strive for improvements, and emphasize how influential coaches are in their lives.
High School coaches across America are benefiting from Pathways to Leadership. The unique workshop for high school coaches guarantees to build and strengthen relationships between coaches and their athletes. This workshop is not about x's and o's or how to run a better offense or defense. It's about much more:
- Understanding yourself and your priorities
- Knowing what to instill in your athletes
- Solving team problems
- Establishing rules and consequences
- Reinforcing positive behavior
- Establishing goals
- Caring for yourself
- Role models
- Coaching styles
- Relationships with athletes
- To relate personality characteristics to team dynamics
- To introduce coaches to different types and styles of coaching
- To outline and practice communication skills
- To match up personality characteristics to team dynamics
- To discuss high school coaches meeting their obligations at home and at work
- To write a team plan to help implement the knowledge gained during the presentation
For more information about the Pathways to Leadership seminar, call (630) 650-1677, or email us at Braidkyle@gmail.com